LINCOLN DUAL ARM HEAVY DUTY HOSE REEL
Developed for demanding environments, featuring a hose guide supported by two arms.
Lincoln Dual Arm Hose Reels are ideal for use in vehicle maintenance garages, on lube trucks for both on- and off-road applications, and in industrial settings. The reels feature a hose guide supported by two arms to withstand frequent hose extension and retraction, and its dual needle bearings provide consistent and smooth operation. The dual arm reel’s double base was designed to endure extreme vibration. The delivery and connection hose features quick disconnects to make installation simple. Reel assemblies are available in hose lengths up to 60 feet and are factory pressure tested to ensure leak-free installation.
Features & Benefits:
- Hose guide is supported by two arms to absorb the forces subjected with frequent hose pull-out and retraction.
- Double base support to withstand the extra vibrations in rigorous environments
- Bare reel rated for high, medium, and low pressures
- Dual needle bearings provide consistent and smooth hose pull-out and retraction
- Quick disconnects on delivery and connection hose for simple installation
- Powder painted for long life and scratch resistance
- Reel assemblies available in hose lengths up to 60′ and are factory pressure tested to insure quality leak-free installations
- Lincoln Dual Arm Hose Reels are Backed by a five year limited warranty
|Model||Description||Hose||Application||Working Pressure||Sheave Width||Inlet/Outlet|
|83206||Bare Reel||N/A||High, Medium, and Low||8000 psi* (544 bar)||5 1/2″||1/2″ NPTF|
|83201||3/8″ x 60′||LP RMA Class A||Low||250 psi (17 bar)||5 1/2″||1/2″ NPTF|
|83202||1/2″ x 50′||MP 73 / 100R3||Medium||1500 psi (102 bar)||5 1/2″||1/2″ NPTF|
|83203||3/8″ x 50′||HP 76B / 100R2||High||4000 psi (272 bar)||5 1/2″||1/2″ NPTF|