LINCOLN 1335 PRO FLUID PUMP
Operates with non-corrosive fluids such as motor oil, transmission fluid, gear oil, engine coolant and more.
The Lincoln 1335 Pro Fluid Pump has been developed to survive the toughest conditions encountered in today’s maintenance environments.
- This close tolerance pump utilizes brass rings that will never shrink nor harden over time.
- This pump works great with non corrosive fluids such as motor oil, transmission fluid, gear oil, engine coolant, and much more.
- The multi-position handle allows the pump to be set for high or low viscosity fluids to ease pumping effort or maximize output.
- Because the pump handle is mounted for easy access from the front, it greatly simplifies filling and reduces spillage.
- Telescoping Pick-up Tube for 16-55 Gallon drums with standard 2″ bung openings
- Bung Opening Tool built into pump head to open sealed refinery containers
- Internal Check Valve assures constant prime
- Provides 8.5 FL Oz. per full stroke
- Fully Serviceable